21 Things Only People Who Love Spending Time Alone Will Understand
1. A weekend that is all yours is the best weekend ever. No parties, no plans, no responsibilities and you aren’t required to be anywhere with anyone.
2. A good book, an engaging music album or a television show is capable of captivating your attention for far more time than any club or party.
You shall rather spend a night binge eating and be watching your favorite television show than hitting a bar with your friends.
3. Sometimes, you opt out of plans that your friends make because the prospect of having the day to yourself means the world to you.
4. Your idea of the perfect vacation is going away to a remote cabin that exists in the middle of woods and literally nowhere.
You’d desire minimum human interaction and be rather glad to not have social media encroaching on your alone time.
5. A solo road trip where you can clear out your mind, ponder over your thoughts and play your favorite songs on loop for hours at a stretch is better than literally any other plan you could ever make with friends or family.
6. You simply cannot believe when people tell you eating out at a restaurant is hard. I mean, it is the most peaceful thing, ever. Good food and no conversation – best meal ever!
7. Your space matters to you as much as the air around you. You cannot survive without having your solo time, at all.
When a potential lover turns out “clingy” that’s the moment you know they aren’t the one!
8. Even if you’ve your strings attached with a certain beloved, your space is your essential need to preserve and maintain your sanity.
9. When you marry, you shall be marrying a person who loves spending time alone or things won’t work out well.
10. What is the word that people who know you most frequently associate with you when it comes to describing you in a single word? It has to be independent!
11. Your intuition is the best trait you possess and always on point because you spent a good deal of time with yourself and you literally cultivate it.
12. While most of your friends cringe at the thought of being single, you consider it as a major privilege. You love not having to coordinate or sync your life with another perpetually.
13. You’re always working on a creative and artistic project.
14. When you hang out with people, you prefer a small group. You prefer one on one conversations as they are more deep and intimate.
15. You’re a person who is very observant – you study people’s actions and behaviors.
16. Having a day to yourself is the best way to unwind yourself and help yourself relax.
17. Cold and rainy days are great as that allows you more scope to hibernate in your room and ponder.
18. You’re always wondering about life’s big questions and if you’re not, you’re probably just dead.
19. When you spend time with people, you’re more attentive.
20. Trips are best enjoyed when taken a solo and there is literally no better traveling experience you’d rather have than discovering places alone.
21. When someone cancels on you, you feel overwhelmed with joy. There is nothing better than having to go nowhere and just be with yourself.