Table of Contents
- 1These Are The 5 Most Lovable Things About You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- 1.1Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- 1.2 Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- 1.3 Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- 1.4 Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- 1.5 Leo (July 23 – August 22)
- 1.6Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
- 1.2Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- 1.3 Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
- 1.4 Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- 1.5 Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
- 1.6 Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- 1.7 Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
1. Generous: “Ruled by the planet Venus, the planet of relationships, Libra loves love, and they love showing love in various ways,” Lang says. And that includes giving thoughtful gifts.
2. Affectionate: Libra loves to swoop in for a hug. “Libra’s ruling planet, Venus, is sensitive and sensual,” Lang says. “Libra can be very affectionate as a result.”
3. Thoughtful: “Libra likes to consider others’ needs, and they can be very thoughtful in relationships,” Lang says. And this is a trait that everyone notices, and admires.
4. Social: “Libra can be a social butterfly, and they enjoy socializing with friends as well as meeting new people,” Lang says. “Libra love[s] bringing people together, and this makes them lovable.”
5. Charming: Without even having to try, Libra is always charming. “Libra exudes a sense of inner beauty,” says Lang. “They can have a gift of charm.”
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
1. Mysterious: People love that they can’t quite understand Scorpio. “Scorpio leaves you wanting a little more,” Lang says. “They let you in slowly, after they have built up trust. This gives them an air of mystery, which can be very attractive.”
2. Intense: And passionate, too. “Scorpio can be very passionate in intimate relationships,” Lang says. “If you want to go deep, you’ll fall in love with a Scorpio.”
3. Protective: Friends know that Scorpio has their back. “If Scorpio loves you, [they] will protect you and fight for you,” Lang says.
4. Sexy: Scorpio exudes passion, Lang says, and many people find that to be incredibly sexy as a result.
5. Understanding: “They have a deep sense of understanding, especially about emotional and psychological matters,” Lang says. “They are not afraid of your shadows, and they enjoy understanding your inner workings.”
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
1. Adventurous: Of all the signs, Sagittarius is the most adventurous. Lang says they love to try new things, and take the people in their life along for the ride.
2. Wise: People also likely call Sagittarius a wise soul, and turn to them for advice. “Sagittarius can be your personal guru. They have ideas to share about life, love, and more,” Lang says. “Their loved ones appreciate their ability to see the big picture, especially during tough times.”
3. Cheerful: Sagittarius is also the cheerful, positive one of the group. “Ruled by the planet Jupiter, Sagittarius presents a positive outlook,” Lang says. “You can’t help but be in a good mood when you are around them. Even if they’re going through a tough time, they find a way to see the positive.”
4. Lucky: Sagittarius is weirdly lucky. “Things always seem to work out for them,” Lang says. “I’ve known a Sagittarius who regularly ends up backstage at shows. She just meets the right person at the right time. If you go out with a Sagittarius, you are most likely going to have fun!”
5. Social: Sagittarius loves to spend their time in the company of other people, and with their cheery, adventurous disposition, other people enjoy being around them.
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
1. Driven: The people in Capricorn’s life know that if Capricorn want something, they’re going to get it. “Capricorn is goal-oriented and driven to succeed,” says Lang. And that’s a very likable quality.
2. Goal-oriented: People admire Capricorn’s ability to make goals, and stick with them. “This applies to relationships and career, as well as other areas of life,” Lang says.
3. Committed: “If Capricorn pursues a relationship with you, [they] will go above and beyond to win you over,” Lang says. Once Capricorn puts their mind to something, their decision has been made.
4. Giving: “Capricorn loves giving and receiving gifts,” Lang says. “They work hard to be able to do nice things for others.”
5. Stylish: “Capricorn can care about how they appear to the outside world, and they like for their looks to reflect their success,” Lang says. “They can be very stylish and in the know about fashion.”
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
1. Open-minded: Aquarius is about as open-minded as it comes. “Aquarius has an open heart and mind, and they are often willing to try new things to benefit a relationship,” Lang says. Which is, of course, great news for friends and significant others.
2. Intelligent: “As an air sign, Aquarius can have a very sharp mind, and as a result, they often make excellent conversation partners,” Lang says. “They often have technical abilities as well and may introduce you to the latest gadgets.”
3. Compassionate: When a friend is going through a tough time, they always turn to Aquarius. “Aquarius has a gift for understanding what you’re going through,” Lang says. “They have a need to be helpful, and they often have a compassionate approach to life.”
4. Honest: Lang says friends and loved ones appreciate how Aquarius is a very honest sign. Because of this, trust is never an issue with Aquarius.
5. Social: Aquarius is also highly-focused on their friends. “Aquarius can have a wide social circle, and they make great networkers as a result,” Lang says. “They are often community minded, and they enjoy spending time with friends.”
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
1. Empathetic: Pisces truly understands people. “Pisces can have a gift for understanding and empathizing,” Lang says, and that can make them a great partner and a great friend.
2. Intuitive: Pisces’ empathy might have something to do with their intuition, which friends often tap into. “Pisces just know, and at times, you don’t even need to use words to express yourself,” Lang says.
3. Romantic: Pisces also has a penchant for romance, which is a trait that can score them major brownie points. “Pisces can be very dreamy, mystical, and romantic,” Lang says.
4. Giving: And Pisces is always giving back to others through humanitarian efforts, too. “Pisces likes to help others.”
5. Humble: But, despite all these glowing qualities, Pisces remains humble. “Pisces has a sense of humility, and because of this, they can let you see who they really are — without ego,” says Lang. “Vulnerability like this is a highly attractive trait.”
Every zodiac sign has something about them that people truly love, and while that list could be endless, it never hurts to be reminded of a few things that likely make you great.
Source : bustle