Table of Contents
- 11. He or she is very attuned to their own being
- 22. They don’t let anyone else’s opinions or criticisms keep them from succeeding
- 33. They don’t need to “fit in,” so they almost never become ‘followers’
- 44. They give everyone respect and kindness
- 55. They do not fear the future, they welcome it
- 5..1Help Gostica raise the vibrations and SHARE this article with your family and friends.
Some might say that it’s difficult, or even rare, to find people who are enlightened in the world today. But, when you do find one, you’ll know it. Enlightened individuals see the world differently. They’re confident, yet humble, and have an air about them that suggests they’ve got this life thing down.
Dating an enlightened individual is an experience everyone should have at some point in their life. Want to find out if your partner is enlightened? Here are five signs:
1. He or she is very attuned to their own being
Enlightened people know how important it is for them to spend time each day reconnecting with themselves.
Whether it’s through meditation, yoga, or simply going for a long hike in the woods, they love disconnecting from the fast-paced world of work and friends in order to tune into the world that exists within their heart and soul.
2. They don’t let anyone else’s opinions or criticisms keep them from succeeding
Enlightened folks, being highly aware of who they are, know exactly what they want out of life, and they really don’t care if anyone disagrees with their desires.
Recommended: Does Yоur Relationship Need Spiritual Awаkеnіng
This is not to say that they will completely ignore a person’s sound advice or ideas; they’ll listen respectfully, but at the end of the day, they’re going to continue believing in themselves, regardless of what others have to say.
3. They don’t need to “fit in,” so they almost never become ‘followers’
Enlightened people recognize that their lifestyle may not be the most popular choice or something that everyone else wants to do, but they prefer it that way. They gain validation from within, rather than through what the masses are doing or saying people should be doing.
If they can live a life that is true to them, that’s all they concerned about.
4. They give everyone respect and kindness
Even when enlightened people are interacting with a person they’re not particularly fond of, they still choose to exhibit kindness and genuine respect. This is because they understand that everyone on this planet is different.
Each one of us has been carving a path that is unique to us, so there’s no sense in judging others for the way they live their life.
5. They do not fear the future, they welcome it
Most of the time, stepping out of one’s comfort zone and confronting change is one of the hardest things a person will ever have to do. Enlightened folks see change as a good thing, because with change comes opportunity and growth.
They also recognize that there’s no sense in trying to predict where you will be in the future, so you can’t try to control it either.
Each obstacle we overcome or poor situation we find ourselves in comes with a lesson to be learned.
Help Gostica raise the vibrations and SHARE this article with your family and friends.