Table of Contents
- 1What your Day of Birth means
- 1...1Monday - “Monday’s child is born with Grace”
- 1...2Tuesday is the Day of Mars
- 1...3Wednesday - “Wednesday’s child is born with Agility”
- 1...1Thursday - "Thursday’s child is born with Nobility”
- 1...2Friday - “Friday’s child is born with Charms”
- 1...3Saturday - “Saturday’s child is born with Power”
- 1...4Sunday is the Day of the Sun, day of Apollo the God of Sun.
Thursday – “Thursday’s child is born with Nobility”
Thursday is the Day of Jupiter (Thor’s Day – Thor the Norse God of Thunders is associated with Jupiter/Zeus). The Royal Nature of Zeus blesses the Child born on Thursday with optimism and good luck.
Their strong sense of justice blesses them with respect from others and gives them the ability to know what’s good for them and chase is from a young age.
One way or another they attract attention and doors open in front of them.
People born on Thursday are gifted with the ability to find their way to succeed in their lives although this might take a while.
They are often well-behaved but at the same time sincere which sometimes cause them problems.
Thursday Children have a natural ability for Good Luck spells and Spells for any kind of Success and Evolution. The key to igniting their powers is Optimism!
- Thursday is a Jupiter day. Here is the day of the week for prosperity, abundance, and good health. Thursday is “Thor’s day.” This Norse god gave the day his name and many of his attributes, including strength and abundance. Some suggestions for Thursday enchantments would include:
- Wearing a regal and royal shade of blue to see how it affects your mood and your magic. Other colors for the day include purple and green.
- Carrying a turquoise tumbled stone in your pocket to draw a little protective and healing energy your way
- Incorporating honeysuckle blossoms and cinquefoil foliage into prosperity charms
- Calling on Thor for abundance, or on the Roman god Jupiter for the ability to peacefully referee a fight
- Adding a few oak leaves—which are sacred to these Thursday gods—to your charms to see how much better your spell works out
- Casting a charm with wheat stalks for prosperity, and calling on Juno Moneta to bring wealth into your life
- Baking up some whole wheat bread and blessing it for abundance. Be sure to thank the gods for your family and your good health.
Friday – “Friday’s child is born with Charms”
Friday is the Day of Venus (Freja’s Day – Freja the Norse Goddess of Love and Beauty is associated with Venus/Aphrodite).
The Great Enchantress of the Pantheon blesses the Child born on Friday with a natural ability to enchant almost anything once they accept their nature and realize how to beautify it.
They are talented with artistic skills and the ability to bring peace, harmony, and beauty wherever they go.
They say that the Shadow of Children born on Friday can “beautify” anything that falls on to.
As they grow older they tend to understand their powers and realize that beauty can be found in the most amazing places.
They are kind-hearted people with a natural ability to soften people whose hearts are broken.
Friday Children have a natural ability for Love, Beauty and Peace spells and they often know it! The key to direct their charms and make their spells even stronger is Satisfaction!
- Friday belongs to Venus, both the planet and its namesake Roman goddess of love. This day is sacred to many other gods and goddesses of love such as Eros, Venus, Aphrodite, and the Norse goddess that gave the day it’s name, Freya. This day of the week is for magical topics such as love, birth, fertility, and romance. Colors for today include pink and aqua. Some suggestions for Friday enchantments would include:
- Carrying a rose quartz with you today to send out some gentle and loving vibes to those crabby co-workers
- Working a loving Tarot spell to charm a friend’s pregnancy with good health and safety
- Working a little flower magic to enchant a single pink rose for friendship and inner beauty, and setting it on your desk. Or try empowering a red rose for passion and placing it in your bedroom.
- Burning rose-scented candles to encourage the same effect. Call on Eros to “bring a passion for life” to your days.
- Sharing a romantic snack with your partner. Feed each other ripe, red strawberries. Those strawberries are love-inducing food, and are sacred to many love goddesses, including today’s patroness, Freya.
Saturday – “Saturday’s child is born with Power”
Saturday is the Day of Saturn/Kronos. The God of time bless the children born on Saturday with extreme magical powers.
Saturn is said to be the Planet of the Witches, therefore children born on Saturday have very strong – sometimes ridiculously strong – abilities.
Saturday’s children are hard workers and determined to go as far as they have in order to find what they are looking for.
People born on Saturday can endure match and they are very patient. They tend to be materialists and this often is a prison their spirit try to escape.
Once they realize their divine nature nothing can stop them.
It’s said that Saturday’s Children are born with the ability to “manifest anything they say” as long as they believe it. They also have a natural ability to perceive evil influences and send them afar. The key to their powers is Honesty!
- This day of the week got the name from the god of karma and time, Saturn. This day is obviously associated with the planet Saturn and is our last day of the week. Traditionally Saturdays are great days for protection, banishing a negative situation, and generally a good time to clean up any magical messes that you have been ignoring. Some suggestions for Saturday enchantments would include:
- Wearing the colors of the day, black and deep purple. Here’s your perfect excuse to be dramatic and witchy. Empower these dramatic pieces of your wardrobe for protection and strength.
- Burning black candles to absorb negativity and burning purple ones to increase your magical wisdom and boost your spirituality
- Adding a touch of garden witchery to your Saturday spells by working with the pansy (in black or purple of course), the morning glory flowering vine or the cypress tree.
- Carrying an obsidian, hematite, or jet tumbled stone in your pocket to reinforce your personal protection and to ward off bad vibes and sour feelings. You can also add these crystals to a candle spell on a Saturday night to really increase the punch of your spell casting.
- Cleaning your house and cleansing it while you are at it. Tap into those obstacle-removing vibes and the positive, concluding energies.
- Closing the final day of the bewitching week with a bang by calling on Hecate for protection and guidance.
Sunday is the Day of the Sun, day of Apollo the God of Sun.
The God of Sun and the Light bless his children with generosity, valor, and honor. They are great at sports, talented in arts and possess great magical powers.
Sunday’s children are noble but not humble. They are very generous as long as it is appreciated.
They are optimistic and have a strong feeling that life will smile at them – eventually.
Although they hang out with many people – who probably admire them – they usually got few and strong friends. They are very sensual but somehow feel hurt by love. Sunday’s children like to help anyone in need.
It’s said that Sunday’s Children have a natural ability to cast any spells as long as it requires a candle! (as the flame symbolizes their divine nature and origin from the Sun).
They are inspired people and have their way with magic. Their key to their powers is pure Faith!
- A Sunday is full of wonder and all sorts of magical potential for success, wealth, and fame. Sundays are for personal achievements of any kind such as working towards a promotion at your job, seeking fame and wealth, or being acknowledged for a job well done. All of these goals fall under the golden influence of the sun. Some suggestions for Sunday enchantments would include:
- Sitting outside at sunrise and calling on the goddess Brigid for illumination and inspiration
- Wearing gold jewelry or clothing that is gold or sunshine yellow to pull some color magic into your life
- Arranging a few sunflowers in a vase and empowering these “flowers of the sun” for fame and ambition
- Gathering up the common marigold flower and scattering it’s petals about to encourage prosperity
- Baking up a batch of cinnamon rolls for the family and enchanting them for health and success
- Snacking on a solar fruit, the orange, and enjoying the magical boost it brings to your life.
Remember that every day can be a Magical day. It is always up to you, how Enchanting you choose to be
LET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALSO KNOW WHAT THEIR DAY OF BIRTH MEANS AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
By: Luna Marie