Table of Contents
- 1Discover The Most Powerful Lessons You Will Learn In 2019, According To Your Zodiac:
- 1.1Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- 1.2Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- 1.3Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- 1.4Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- 1.5Leo (July 23 – August 22)
- 1.6Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
- 1.7Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- 1.8Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
- 1.9Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- 1.10Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
- 1.11Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- 1.12Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
This year carries great promise for those who are willing to open their minds, hearts, and souls to the lessons that they will be presented with.
Embrace each opportunity to discover new secrets about yourself, stepping out of your comfort zone to discover new experiences and ways to look at the world that we live in. While this year is going to be marked by more lessons and discoveries than we can cover in a single article, there will always be some lessons that are far more important than others. These are the lessons that shape who we are as a person and where we ware going in this life.
Discover The Most Powerful Lessons You Will Learn In 2019, According To Your Zodiac:
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
1. Share your true feelings with the people that you care about. Allowing yourself to open up and be vulnerable will lead to deeper, more meaningful relationships.
2. Open your eyes to everything that is occurring in the world around you. There is so much more to the world than just your own needs, wants and desires.
3. Learn to acknowledge and embrace your feelings instead of repressing them, the baggage associated with pent-up feelings will only hold you back.
4. Fight for love. While you CAN survive as a lone wolf taking on the world single-handedly, there is no reason that you should have to face the world alone.
5. While goals are great, you need to learn to set realistic expectations. Continually setting your expectations too high will only set you up for failure.
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
1. Constantly worrying about the future will rob you of the joy and happiness in the present. Learn to let go of your worries and focus on the here and now.
2. There is a value to establishing some form of reliable filter. Not every thought that pops into your head needs to come out of your mouth.
3. There is a distinct difference between love and attachment. Seek someone that you enjoy being around rather than someone you feel that you need for some practical reason.
4. Despite the fact you would love to fix the world for everyone, there are going to be times that the people who come to you aren’t seeking an answer. Instead, they just need someone to be there and listen.
5. You are capable of great things if you simply allow yourself to be comfortable in your own skin. Trust in your strengths and your abilities, and you will surprise yourself with all that you accomplish.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
1. Learn to identify the toxic people in your life and recognize the importance of letting them go to free yourself from their negative influence.
2. Surrounding yourself with other people will not make up for a lack of self-love. Learn to cherish and respect yourself and all that you bring to this life.
3. While easy, surface level friendships can be fun, the time and energy needed to build strong, lasting and established friendships that will last the test of time is incredibly important.
4. Know that there will come moments in life where you must choose to be selfish in order to survive this life, and that’s okay. There is nothing wrong with focusing on yourself, you can’t care for others if you are broken yourself.
5. Discover what fuels the fire of passion within you, whether it’s a specific hobby, career, or a cause, and allow yourself to follow your heart. This is the secret to true success and happiness in life.
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
1. Don’t allow yourself to be trapped doing something you hate. If something is bringing that much negativity into your life, whether it is a job or a community obligation, then it is time for a massive change.
2. There will always be responsibilities in life, but don’t allow them to be everything. Life is so much more than simply working to pay the bills. Learn to enjoy your life and truly live.
3. You need to establish a balance when it comes to your emotions. Constantly jumping from one extreme to the other is exhausting. Learn to accept, embrace and ‘feel’ your emotions without allowing them to blow up.
4. Don’t just plan to do something new and exciting, allow yourself to follow through. Dreaming of an amazing vacation is fun, but it doesn’t hold a candle to the actual experience.
5. Allow yourself to meet and engage with new people. It’s not that you are looking to replace the people you hold dear, but new people can bring new experiences and outlooks on life.
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
1. Successful in anything that you set your mind to, you are a natural born winner. However, just because you are tasting success doesn’t mean you need to brag about it. Discover the true value of being humble and grateful in life.
2. You need to learn the value of letting go and moving on. Clinging to the past, whether it’s an ex, a former job or a dream that never panned out, will only continue to hurt you. You can’t heal until you let go.
3. Recognize that you don’t have to stay in any place in life if it isn’t making you happy. Change jobs or move to a new city – Change is often the start of something great.
4. It’s great to be brave and confident, but it’s also okay to fall apart sometimes. You don’t always have to be the strong one, allow those who care to be there for you from time to time.
5. Love is not always going to go your way. Just because you love yourself (and you do), that doesn’t mean everyone else is going to love you with the same intensity and dedication. You are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea.
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
1. Learn to stand up and take responsibility for your own life. While you may encounter outside influences, only you can decide how you react. You choose whether it breaks you or fuels your fire.
2. Discover the beauty of letting go and losing control from time to time in life. There is something incredibly freeing about throwing caution to the wind and just letting life happen.
3. Stop talking about your goals and how you plan on getting there, and actually put that plan into action. Planning may be exciting, but it’s nothing compared to the joy of accomplishment.
4. Rewire your internal dialogue, silencing your inner critic and banishing negative self-talk. Instead, change that voice to one of encouragement.
5. Allow yourself to let go of all the negative baggage you have been carrying around over the years. The past is in the past. The sooner you let it go, the greater your chances of achieving new heights in life.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
1. Holding onto hatred is like drinking poison, you are the only one that is going to be hurt by it. Learn to let go of your pain and anger, freeing yourself from the negativity.
2. Learn to live this life with an attitude of gratitude. It’s easy to be caught up in regrets from the past, or anxiety over the future. Instead, appreciate the here and now.
3. Allow yourself to celebrate your accomplishments regardless of how big or small they may be. A baby step may not seem like much, but any movement forward will ultimately help you to achieve your goals and dreams.
4. Patience is a virtue. The things that you want most in life will take time and dedication. Immediate results may come quickly, but the joy they bring will be gone just as fast. A little patience will pay off ten-fold.
5. You are worthy of the same love and respect that you share with everyone else in your life. Learn to look into the mirror and truly appreciate the person staring back.
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
1. Practice forgiveness, even for those that aren’t apologetic for their mistakes. Forgiving someone doesn’t mean you have to welcome them back into your life to hurt you again, it simply means you are freeing yourself from the negativity associated with holding a grudge.
2. Stop speeding through this life. It’s easy to get caught up in our fast-paced society, but sometimes the best thing that you can do is to just slow down and enjoy the moment.
3. Learn to identify toxic people and take the steps necessary to remove them from your life. You don’t need to entertain that negativity.
4. Don’t waste your time worrying about what everyone else thinks about you at every turn. Put your best foot forward and know that those who matter will see the incredible person that you are.
5. There is nothing wrong with being a strong and independent person, but even the most powerful of people must learn to lean on and trust someone else at some point in their life.
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
1. You are your own worst critic. While it is okay to set high standards for yourself, you also need to learn the importance of forgiving yourself if you don’t always reach them.
2. If you continue to trust in the concept of love, you will discover that those who have hurt you in the past weren’t the real thing. Real love isn’t going to leave you feeling hurt and confused.
3. Learn the value of being honest with yourself. If you aren’t entirely happy with where you are at in your life today, don’t settle. You can build the life you want, but only if you admit to yourself that you aren’t satisfied today.
4. Discover the beauty and peace that comes from a quiet night alone. You don’t always have to be on the go seeking your next adventure to be happy.
5. True strength comes with the ability to be vulnerable from time to time. Allowing others to see this side of yourself doesn’t make you ‘weak.’
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
1. Live a life that causes you to wake up excited each morning. If you don’t, then it’s time to re-evaluate where you are at and make a change.
2. Get out there and experience life. Travel, meet new people and try new experiences. You deserve to live life to the fullest.
3. Change can be an amazing catalyst for growth and discovery. Don’t allow yourself to shy away from it or resist it out of fear. Instead, learn to embrace all that change has to offer.
4. Don’t be afraid to start over. While the reset button may seem intimidating or overwhelming, it’s the opportunity to seek the life you really want.
5. It’s important to accept that you are a work in progress. While you have some amazing goals and dreams, it will take time to get there, and that’s okay!
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
1. While it can be hard to really put yourself out there out of fear of getting hurt, you need to discover the power that comes from sharing when you love someone. This includes every area of your life such as friends, family, and romantic connections.
2. Learn the value of being adaptable and open to change. You value your unique and ‘different’ approach to life, which is great, but don’t become so rigid that you can’t go with the flow.
3. If there is something you genuinely can’t get off your mind, whether it’s a person, a hobby, or a career, then go after it. If you can’t shake the thought, then it’s there for a reason.
4. The people in your life are unable to read your mind. In order to maintain healthy, lasting relationships, you need to learn the value of honest, open communication.
5. This life isn’t about what others can do for you, it’s about what you are willing to do for the good of those around you. You will gain more from loving others than you will by remaining self-focused all the time.
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
1. You are meant for great things, but first you need to open your eyes to how special you are and all that you have to offer. Don’t settle for average.
2. You are not responsible for everything that goes wrong in your life. Sometimes things fall apart simply because they weren’t meant to be, and that’s okay. Don’t let that guilt weigh you down.
3. It is important to carve out time in your schedule for self-love. You can’t pour from an empty cup. The only way to achieve success in your career, relationships and passions in life is to first care for yourself.
4. Learn to open your heart to others. You may have experienced pain or heartbreak in the past, but not everyone is going to hurt you.
5. While there is nothing wrong with dreaming of all that this life can be, learn to keep one foot firmly on the ground. Don’t allow yourself to be lost in your thoughts, instead, take the steps to build that dream life here and now.
- 2019 Is Preparing Us For A Wave Of Ascension Energy In 2020
- What Karma Has In Store For You In 2019, According To Your Zodiac Sign
This was originally published by MindBodyGreen.