Table of Contents
- 1Now that you know your soul tree, find out what the tree your soul fell from says about you as a person…
- 2Apple Tree
- 3Ash Tree
- 4Beech Tree
- 5Birch Tree
- 6Cedar Tree
- 7Chestnut Tree
- 8Cypress Tree
- 9Elm Tree
- 10Fig Tree
- 11Fir Tree
- 12Hazlenut Tree
- 13Hormbeam Tree
- 14Lime Tree
- 15Maple Tree
- 16Oak Tree
- 17Olive Tree
- 18Poplar Tree
- 19Pine Tree
- 20Rowan Tree
- 21Walnut Tree
- 22Weeping Willow Tree
According to a type of Celtic astrology, your date of birth influences which type of tree your soul fell from.
This form of astrology is said to be very accurate and can tell a lot about you as a person. Locate your birth date below to find out your soul tree astrology, then read on to find out what your tree says about you.
- Jan 01 to Jan 11 – Fir tree
- Jan 12 to Jan 24 – Elm tree
- Jan 25 to Feb 03 – Cypress tree
- Feb 04 to Feb 08 – Poplar tree
- Feb 09 to Feb 18 – Cedar tree
- Feb 19 to Feb 29 – Pine tree
- Mar 01 to Mar 10 – Weeping Willow tree
- Mar 11 to Mar 20 – Lime tree
- Mar 21 – Oak tree
- Mar 22 to Mar 31 – Hazelnut tree
- Apr 01 to Apr 10 – Rowan tree
- Apr 11 to Apr 20 – Maple tree
- Apr 21 to Apr 30 – Walnut tree
- May 01 to May 14 – Poplar tree
- May 15 to May 24 – Chestnut tree
- May 25 to Jun 03 – Ash tree
- Jun 04 to Jun 13 – Hornbeam tree
- Jun 14 to Jun 23 – Fig tree
- Jun 24 – Birch tree
- Jun 25 to Jul 04 – Apple tree
- Jul 05 to Jul 14 – Fir tree
- Jul 15 to Jul 25 – Elm tree
- Jul 26 to Aug 04 – Cypress tree
- Aug 05 to Aug 13 – Poplar tree
- Aug 14 to Aug 23 – Cedar tree
- Aug 24 to Sep 02 – Pine tree
- Sep 03 to Sep 12 – Weeping Willow tree
- Sep 13 to Sep 22 – Lime tree
- Sep 23 – Olive tree
- Sep 24 to Oct 03 – Hazelnut tree
- Oct 04 to Oct 13 – Rowan tree
- Oct 14 to Oct 23 – Maple tree
- Oct 24 to Nov 11 – Walnut tree
- Nov 12 to Nov 21 – Chestnut tree
- Nov 22 to Dec 01 – Ash tree
- Dec 02 to Dec 11 – Hornbeem tree
- Dec 12 to Dec 21 – Fig tree
- Dec 22 – Beech tree
- Dec 23 to Dec 31 – Apple tree
Recommended: 5 Lessons You Can Learn From A Tree
Now that you know your soul tree, find out what the tree your soul fell from says about you as a person…
Many people love you because you’re a pleasant soul with a great deal of charm. You are always in love and you always crave to be loved.
You are ambitious, tough and don’t take no for an answer. You don’t take criticism well, and tend to be a bit demanding.
You may be stubborn at times but you care deeply about the people in your life.
Your superficial nature grants you great taste, but your love of materialism may also create financial issues.
You tend to avoid unnesissary risks, and make a great leader. You are also a loyal lifetime partner.
You’re elegant yet friendly and modest. You enjoy the natural world and dispise vulgarity.
What you lack in passion you make up for in imagination.
You are a friendly, adaptable and outgoing person who loves the luxuruious things in life.
You are kind, don’t look down on others and are typically in good health.
You are unusual and free-spirited, uncaring about impressing others. Your strong sense of justice and interesting personality attracts people to you, but you are easily irritated.
You often feel misunderstood and may suffer a superiority complex at times.
You are a strong soul capable of adapting to many circumstances. Your lust for money and passion may complicate your ability to find satisfaction in life.
You are a pleasant and tasteful individual full of cheer. You enjoy making decisions for others, but you struggle taking orders from others.
You are very noble, but you aren’t very forgiving of others’ mistakes.
You are strong and independent but tend to struggle when it comes to seeing other perspectives.
You are a social butterfly who loves life and sharing it with others, although beware you don’t neglect too many friendships.