We all have times in our lives when we are feeling down and lacking inspiration.
We all have times when we are feeling chronically tired and in a desperate need of rest. But if this persists, it could be a sign that your soul is tired.
Even if you are getting the recommend 8 hours of sleep each night, if your soul is tired you are still going to wake up everyday feeling low and depleted of energy.
When your soul is tired, it is often a sign that you are living out of alignment with your purpose.
Your soul energy flows within you and when you lose connection to this flow, your energy can become weakened. Almost like that inner flame within starts to flicker out.
Most of us know when our soul is tired by the way that we feel each day, but here is another way to determine whether your soul is tired-
Rub your hands together quickly for a moment to generate and electric charge between your hands. After rubbing your hands together for about 30 seconds slowly separate your hands.
Do you feel a warmth or strong buzz coming from your hands? Keep separating your hands further and further apart until you can no longer feel the energy between them.
If you feel no energy, or if your hands stop before they reach about shoulder width, it could very well be a sign that your energy is depleted and your soul is tired.
The top 10 things that can make your soul feel tired include-
- Not being true to yourself
- Saying yes when you really mean no
- Doing something that doesn’t fulfill your purpose
- Engaging in petty arguments or gossip
- Hanging around toxic people, partners or friends
- Negative self-talk
- Holding onto the past
- Surrounding yourself in clutter
- Wanting or feeling a lack
- Lack of self-love
All of these things can take a toll on your soul and cause you to feel out of alignment with your life and your higher purpose.
When your soul is tired for a prolonged period of time, it can also manifest as depression, a lack of motivation, a loss of psychic gifts or intuition and it can even breed addictive or obsessive behaviours.
If your soul is feeling tired, it is very important to take make some changes. The first step is to identify the root of the problem. Once you can identify the cause, you can then make changes to address it.
Here are some additional suggestions to help you fix a tired soul-
- Recharge Your Energy Using Crystals
- Cleanse Your Aura
- Conduct a Spiritual Cleanse
- How Creativity Can Connect You To Your Soul
- Do something that feels good
- Practice positive self talk and loving affirmations
- Self Love
When your soul is tired it can be difficult to work up the energy to pull yourself out of your funk and into a place of healing, but once you start the process you will be amazed and how quickly and easily your soul will regenerate.
Your soul is very powerful, there is nothing it can’t handle, even if it is a little tired.
- Unlock These 7 Centers Of Consciousness To Awaken Your Soul
- 8 Ways With Water: How To Cleanse Your Body, Mind & Soul
- 21 Signs of Soul Loss: Are Your Experiencing Inner Fragmentation?
This article was originally published by Forever Conscious.