In bibliography, Angels rarely appear to humans in their full power and glory. An Angel Hardly every spreads his wings in front of people. They love to disguise into every-day human beings. But why do they do that? To answer this we have to take few steps back.
Who is an Angel?
Angels are celestial entities, descending from a completely different Creation than ours. Although many occultists believe that an angel might be a reincarnated enlightened human, most usually their origin is different. Hence, we are not able to comprehend with these magnificent beings.
Why do angels contact us?
Most usually they deliver a message to us, when we need it the most. This message comes from the divine source (Gods or Goddesses).
Do Angels come from Christian Religion?
No. Contrary to the common belief, Angels are common in many ancient religions. The very depiction of them come from the Ancient Greek religion. Goddess Iris (whose sacred flower is Iris), is a winged deity – messenger who delivers important messages to humans from the Gods of Olympus. Do you wanna read more interesting winged deities – angels? Hypnos(god of Sleep), Oniros (god of Dreams) and Thanatos (god of Death).
So no. Angels do not come solely from Christian or Hebrew religions. Although we’ve learned much about angels from these religions.
Do Angels appear to humans?
Yes! They disguise themselves and transform into humans or even animals in order to deliver a message.
Why? Imagine a Winged Angel appearing to you and telling you anything. You’d be dazzled, amazed and you will be forced to obey the message. Angels do not try to force us do something. They advice us. This is why they disguise. In this way, Angels do not mess with free will.
Furthermore, they don’t even have to appear in flesh and blood. They can affect us in so many ways. Find out how Angels can help or show their presence here.
Do I Have a Guardian Angel?
Yes you do have a Guardian Angel. This Angel is always there protecting and advising you all the time. You can see him in many disguises trying to communicate with you. See here how you can communicate with him.
Signs when Someone you met is an Angel:
Sign 1: Change of Heart.
You feel trapped into dark feelings and thoughts of despair. You may be going under a mild phase of depression or even worse. You feel like you are walking on a dead end road.
Suddenly, a stranger asks you for directions. You turn your head and try to help. But something about the way s/he smiles and says thank you, makes you feel different. Makes you feel Alive.
- Angels don’t have to do anything in particular to help you. Even their presence is enough to influence your feelings and breathe the air of freedom and happiness. Angel Aura shines so brightly, influencing everything and everyone around them.
Sign 2: Awakening.
It was another nightshift and you return home. Exhausted from all the paperwork you had to sign earlier plus the extra work you had to do tonight. This was just another day. You hardly ever think of anything else, rather than your obligations.
But something strange happened yesterday taking the tube to get back home. Something different. There was a lady standing opposite you. Suddenly, she looks at you. You feel something you were not supposed to (at least not after 10hours at work). It’s a strange feeling. The splendour of innocence into her eyes influences you.
- So, if this person you met, managed to awaken a part of yourself by just smiling at you… you should probably consider this possibility. Angels have the ability to make us perceive our divine origin. They remind us of our purpose in life.
Sign 3: Senses Activated.
You head back from the gym and your body hurts like you had been in a car accident. But that’s normal for you. You play hard, you work a lot, you hardly ever sense more than what your daily schedule approves you to.
While you walk back home, you see a beggar in the streets. You search your pockets and you give him some change. By that time your nose starts to catch more scents than usual. You can actually smell the rain again after many many years. Moreover, a song is stuck in your head. A happy song which uplifts your energy.
- Angels activate all our senses. They know the human body and they also know that to get in touch with this world we have to re-discover what makes us humans. Hearing, smelling, tasting … all our senses are enhanced. It’s not superpowers… it’s something more…
Sign 4: Feel Young Again
You might be feeling old for a long time. Only focusing on boring tasks and house chores made you forget everything about. However, you went to pick up a small bag of rice from the super market.
Searching for what you wanted might took you a little more than usual. Then you asked for help. A tall handsome man told you he could help you find it. You look for this particular rice together. Suddenly, this becomes fun.
- Angels make us feel like children. Open to all kinds of adventures. Getting fun, inspiration and satisfaction from almost anything at all. That’s exactly how we were when we were younger! Being young is actually not just a biological status. It’s a state of mind.
Sign 5: Confessing
A tragic event happened last months. But you still can’t get over it. Someone you knew died. However, few weeks before he died you had a fight with him. There are still bad feeling about this person deep inside your heart. Rage for him, rage for yourself.
Unfortunately, you can’t get rid of this grudge you hold. This makes you feel guilt as this person has died. There is nothing you can do. You feel such a horrible person. A customer enters your shop and picks up something the person who died preferred it. You suddenly want to talk all about it. This stranger seems to be interested in your story. You open up to him. You confess.
- Angels are the Ultimate Confessors. They have an ability to help us uncover what we hold in our hearts. Is it pain? Is it rage? Your Angel will be there listen to our problems, helping us get it out of our systems. This is the first step for…
Sign 6: Healing
Your body is bothered by a medical condition for several months or even years. You have visited many doctors but you still have not set yourself free from this troublesome situation.
One night, you accidentally hear a stranger talking to the phone. Something he says seems a very good idea for you problem. It somehow inspires you. “Why haven’t I thought of it all this time?” You now know what to do.
- Angels are the Great Healers. Their presence promotes physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual health. Every problem we face gives us a chance to understand something greater. Once we realise it we set ourselves free. We heal and get healed.
Sign 7: Acceptance
You are gay and your whole life you try to hide it. Since when you were a young man you got bullied because of who you were born. You actually tried to change your sexuality. It failed. You asked advice from priests. They tried to convinced you it’s a sin. You prayed you were never born. Since then, you try so hardly to hide yourself from others.
One day, someone delays you from going back home. It’s a young man asking directions. Later, as you walk by, you see a couple of young men walking together, holding hands. They kiss each other and say goodbye. It feels natural. Real.
- Angels can manipulate time and space. They can bring what they want you to see. Moreover, the presence of an Angel make you accept 100% of yourself. Angels don’t judge you. They are patient enough to show you the right way over and over again. They will help you fully accept yourself and others. Love is the Key for Divine Power.
This was originally published by Magical Recipes Online.