We are constantly under influences that are brought on by the celestial bodies and where they are at any given moment. This can become quite overwhelming and while it might feel like there is nothing that can be done about it, resetting things might be a bit easier than you assumed.
There are tons of different rituals you can do to work through the energies surrounding you, but when it comes to resetting the energies coming from the celestial world, you have to be as exact as possible. Author Siddhayogi Sivadasan Ravi has gone over these kinds of rituals time and time again, but it seems for some reason, people still do not notice how important they are.
Below I am going to go over a simplified, modernized version of a ritual that you can do to really work towards positivity in your life. This ritual will allow the energies of the planets before you to smooth over in some ways and allow you to better understand where they are coming from on a subconscious level.
Now, this ritual will take quite a few days and will not be as cut and dry as many would like for it to be, but it will be very beneficial, especially if you’ve been stressing over the lack of ‘reset’ in your life. This ritual must begin on the day of a full moon and end on the night of a new moon. Once you’re ready to begin this ritual, please follow through properly.
The Energetic Reset Button Ritual
- 1 Earthen pot (This can be substituted by a mud/clay pot you made yourself or a commercially bought one depending on circumstances.)
- (Remember to get the same amount of each and only base this off of the container size you end up using)
Step by Step:
1. On the day of the full moon, just before things begin to get dark, take the grains listed above and really speak over them. Hold each one to your body and give it power. Make sure to be clear with your intentions and ask each celestial body to refresh the way it moves within your life. Push forward with the positive and ask the negative to move out.
2. Once you’ve done this, place all of these grains into the pot/bowl in the order listed above and again set your intentions clearly. You can use some kind of specific mantra or simply speak from the heart, either will do just fine. After this, take a nice salt bath and clear off any stagnant energies that might be bothering you in your day to day life.
3. From here, you will need to place the pot/bowl in a safe place and remember to come back to it every morning with a small glass of water. As you pour this water into the pot each day, remind yourself that this is your means of resetting and moving forward. Do not skip any days, and do not doubt yourself or the positivity to come.
4. After all is said and done the night of the new moon will be here on this night, go out into the world and find a place in mother nature that you feel the safest and most at home. Place your pot here and again be sure to state your intentions properly. In doing this, you will feel as if a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders.
Now you are free to go home and move forth from a place of transformation. Do you think this ritual could work for you? Feel free to do it several times a year or merely as often as you see fit.
- How to Create Your Own Full Moon Ritual (With 5 Suggestions)
- 17 Ways You Can Protect Yourself From Negative Energies
- 2019 Is Preparing Us For A Wave Of Ascension Energy In 2020
This was originally published by Awareness Act.