Table of Contents
- 11. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY.
- 22. YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS.
- 33. THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS.
- 44. A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL IT IS LEARNED.
- 55. LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END.
- 66. “THERE” IS NO BETTER THAN “HERE”.
- 77. OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU.
- 88. WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU.
- 99. THE ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOU.
- 9.1Help Gostica raise the vibrations and SHARE this article with your family and friends.
These rules are my personal guidance!
When we were little “life is suffering” didn’t mean anything to us. We had no idea who were Buddha and Gandhi… we didn’t pay for our candy.
Everything we wanted was given to us, through the “suffering” of our parents. But as we grow up, getting to really meet life, we figure out that not everything is rainbows and sunshine.
We stumble across each and every kind of problems, but that’s not the hardest part.
The hardest part is to learn that problems and suffering are part of life. And not every part, but the most important part. I often compare that to running a marathon.
If you want to see the happiness on the finish line, you must suffer 26.2 miles. Nothing can describe the accomplishment and fulfillment you feel once you reach the finish line, but you must be able to suffer throughout the race.
We will stumble across many (oh-so-many) mistakes and wrong decisions. Life itself has a way to bring us down. Even a bad weather can affect our mood.
But as they say “age comes with wisdom”, these rules are getting clearer as we put more and more candles on our cake.
If you ask me, #8 holds enormous power!
1. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY.
You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS.
You are enrolled in a full-time, informal school called life. Each day in this school (and life) you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS.
Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works”.
4. A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL IT IS LEARNED.
A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. Then you can go on to the next lesson.
5. LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END.
There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. “THERE” IS NO BETTER THAN “HERE”.
When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that again, looks better than “here”.
7. OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU.
You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU.
You have all the tools and resources you need; what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. THE ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOU.
The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
Help Gostica raise the vibrations and SHARE this article with your family and friends.