Table of Contents
- 11. They only have a few good friends.
- 22. They take on the stress of others.
- 33. They act out when you are upset.
- 44. They connect on a deeper level with plants and animals.
- 55. They are intuitive.
- 66. They like to spend time alone.
- 77. They are good listeners.
- 88. They are compassionate.
- 99. They do not like family gatherings.
- 1010. They react to movies and books more than other children.
- 1111. They feel like they don’t fit it.
- 1212. They become overstimulated in crowds.
- 1313. They do not like loud noises.
- 1414. They feel things on a much deeper level than other people.
- 1515. They can tell when someone is lying.
Empathetic children are highly sensitive and during their younger years have a much harder time managing sensory overload.
Their senses are just far more intense than those of the rest of the world.
Just about everyone fails to truly understand the child empath, and this is something that breaks my heart.
When it comes to helping the child empath grow, the right guidance is very important. These generations of empaths to come will be our only hope of making this world a better place once we are dead and gone.
If you think your child may be an empath, check to see if they have the following traits.
Child empaths are an amazing gift, one that will continue to ‘give’ well after you have passed. Being the parent to a child empath truly says a lot about you as a person as well.
15 Signs Your Child is an Empath:
1. They only have a few good friends.
Your child does not want anything to do with shallow friendships. He or she has a few loyal friends, and that is more than enough for them.
2. They take on the stress of others.
If something is bothering you then it is also bothering your child. If you find that your child takes on your stress then you might just have an empath on your hands.
3. They act out when you are upset.
This is because they do not know how to handle the emotions that they are feeling.
4. They connect on a deeper level with plants and animals.
They just seem to fit in with nature much more than children normally do.
5. They are intuitive.
Does your child just seem to know the truth even when it is not something that they should understand?
Most empathic children are extremely intuitive, meaning they hold the ability to understand something immediately, without reason.
6. They like to spend time alone.
Rather than spending time with other children your child enjoys playing alone.
7. They are good listeners.
They can and will be the shoulder for others to cry on.
8. They are compassionate.
They care about other people and want to see them improve. When something bad happens to someone your child is the first to want to help.
9. They do not like family gatherings.
You may notice they are good at disappearing, this is because when things become overwhelming they have to cool down.
10. They react to movies and books more than other children.
They are the kind of child that cries when something sad happens in the book or movie that they are enjoying.
This is because they truly empathize with the characters, and when it is a book they can actually see it in their minds.
11. They feel like they don’t fit it.
They don’t feel as if they fit in with the other children.
12. They become overstimulated in crowds.
They will become overwhelmed in crowd situations, and because of this they might run, hide or become emotional.
13. They do not like loud noises.
Loud noises can be overwhelming to the child empath, their senses are more in tune than most people’s. It can be quite overwhelming for them before they figure out their gift.
14. They feel things on a much deeper level than other people.
They feel everything on a much deeper level than most.
When it comes to absorbing the emotions of others they cannot help it, and also do not quite know how to deal with it just yet.
15. They can tell when someone is lying.
Even from a young age they are able to determine whether someone has bad intentions or not.
When dealing with the child empath you need to help them to become aware of their triggers, and really identify what drains them the most.
Make sure they know all about the gift they have been given and where they need to go from here with it. Having a child empath is a great gift, nurture them!