Table of Contents
- 11. The Montauk Project
- 22. The Boat That Took Them to the Future
- 33. Medicine as We Now It - Totally Outdated
- 44. The Cities Were Not As We Know Them
- 55. No Reality TV
- 66. The World's Population Was Extremely Reduced
- 77. Wars Were Long Gone
- 88. Men Didn't Run the World
- 99. Socialism Was Working Out Perfectly for Everyone
- 1010. Pole Shifting Started Happening
- 1111. Climate Changes Caused Geographical Changes
- 1212. Check Out His Other Predictions in the Video Below:
This is the story of what Al Bielek remembers from his 6 weeks spent in the year 2137 and 2 years in 2749 he spent with his brother. They claim their trip to the future was a part of Philadelphia Experiment.
1. The Montauk Project
Al Bielek and his brother Duncan were part of the Montauk Project, the secret project of the U.S. Government. It was developing psychological warfare techniques and other unusual research, including time travel.
2. The Boat That Took Them to the Future
USS Eldridge (DE-173) was the boat Al jumped off on August 13th, 1943, the date of the Philadelphia Experiment.
3. Medicine as We Now It – Totally Outdated
The medical system of the future used vibrational and light treatments. When Al arrived in 2749, he woke up in a hospital.
4. The Cities Were Not As We Know Them
There were floating cities that could be moved to different parts of the planet. Some of them were 2,5 miles high, all thanks to years of research of antigravity.
5. No Reality TV
Most of the TV programs were educational. People were highly practical and rational.
6. The World’s Population Was Extremely Reduced
Only 300 Million People lived in 2749. U.S. had around 50 million citizens.
7. Wars Were Long Gone
There was a war between the Russians/Chinese and US/Europe. But in 2749, wars were impossible – there was no military, no soldiers, no navy, no air force.
8. Men Didn’t Run the World
The Government was gone. The synthetic intelligence computer system ran everything, and it was built in the 26th century.
9. Socialism Was Working Out Perfectly for Everyone
There was no need for money – everybody had their own “credits”, which would allow them to “buy” anything they wanted.
10. Pole Shifting Started Happening
A pole reversal was stopped by an artificial pole structure that was specially designed to stop the collapse.
11. Climate Changes Caused Geographical Changes
The coastlines of the continents were changed, the water level was much higher, and 2/3 of Florida was gone.