Essential Oils are a great tool to help with physical ailments and spiritual growth.
These oils have been around for centuries and are making a comeback into our modern day lives. Use these oils in addition to other tools like yoga, to help bring balance to your chakra system.
The essential oils can be mixed with coconut or olive oil, and applied topically by rubbing on the feet or corresponding chakra area. Alternatively, try an aromatherapy approach by using a diffuser, or or diluting in tea or water. You can also ingest these oils in capsule form.
Recommended: 7 Chakra Cleansing Herbs For Empaths and Healers
Root Chakra (Muladhara)
Located at the base of spine in tailbone area, this is where our sense of security lies.
- Use patchouli for an enhanced sense of grounding and stability.
Sacral Chakra (Svadhistana)
The lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in — our creativity and sexuality.
- Ylang Ylang and sandalwood both act as an aphrodisiac to aid in our sexual and reproductive energies.
Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)
The upper abdomen, in the stomach area — our self-esteem and confidence.
- Use cinnamon to help heat up this power center, or peppermint to cool any excess fire in the system.
Heart Chakra (Anahata)
Located in the center of chest just above heart.
- The scent of rose is related to our heart, and enhances romance and love. It is also helpful for alleviating depression and insomnia.
Throat Chakra (Vishudha)
Located in the throat — the center for self-expression.
- Use eucalyptus to help clear sinuses and cure a sore throat or coughing, allowing this passageway to become free and clear for self-expression.
Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)
At the forehead and in between the eyes is the gateway to our intuition.
- Lavender oil is incredibly calming and great for headaches; a common occurrence whenever your third eye is blocked. We can calm the active mind with lavender to reach a higher state of consciousness.
Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)
The very top of the head is our universal connection to beauty and spirituality.
- Frankincense is one of the most spiritually-charged oils. It has been around for thousands of years, and brings us mental peace and clarity.
Recommended: 7 Signs Your Chakras Are Imbalanced And How To Heal Each One
This was written by Sarah Walsh for MindBodyGreen.
cialis 5mg cheap tadalafil tablets ed pills online
oral estrace buy estrace 2mg for sale minipress 2mg uk
buy vermox pills order vermox 100mg generic oral tadalis 10mg
cleocin sale order erythromycin pills buy generic sildenafil 50mg
order avana generic tadalafil 20mg pills cambia online buy
purchase indomethacin without prescription order generic suprax order cefixime 100mg online cheap
bimatoprost uk methocarbamol brand trazodone pills
buy trimox 250mg pill amoxicillin 250mg uk clarithromycin 500mg oral
order clonidine 0.1mg sale order antivert online order generic tiotropium bromide
minocin us buy actos no prescription buy pioglitazone sale
leflunomide where to buy order azulfidine 500mg sale buy sulfasalazine without prescription
oral cialis 10mg order viagra 50mg brand tadalafil 20mg
ivermectin coronavirus prednisone 10mg oral order deltasone online
buy altace sale etoricoxib 60mg for sale arcoxia for sale