Table of Contents
- 1What your Day of Birth means
- 1...1Monday - “Monday’s child is born with Grace”
- 1...2Tuesday is the Day of Mars
- 1...3Wednesday - “Wednesday’s child is born with Agility”
- 1...1Thursday - "Thursday’s child is born with Nobility”
- 1...2Friday - “Friday’s child is born with Charms”
- 1...3Saturday - “Saturday’s child is born with Power”
- 1...4Sunday is the Day of the Sun, day of Apollo the God of Sun.
Every day is a Magical day. The Day of the Week you were born reveals secrets about you and your Destiny and each day has its own magical correspondences such as deity associations, colours, crystals, and herbs.
Each individual day also carries its own bewitching specialties. The trick is finding a way to apply these correspondences in a practical and fresh way to your Craft.
The Day of the Week you were born reveals aspects about you and your Destiny.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Why there are 7 days? Something only a few know is that the days are Seven as the Major planets of Astrology are Seven.
Each Day corresponds to a Planet/Goddess, thus each day is drenched in their power. In ancient Witchcraft, each day is good for a special Magical Activity according to the energies of the Planet / Deity.
In the same pattern, the day we are born is drenched with the associated powers and abilities of the Planets.
What your Day of Birth means
Monday – “Monday’s child is born with Grace”
Monday is the Day of the Moon (MoonDay). Artemis/Diana is your Patroness Goddess. The Lunar Forces bless the Child born on Monday with tremendous psychic abilities and the gift to understand others with empathetic qualities.
Most Monday children are very sensitive, they get easily angry as they feel frustrated with the emotions and behavior of others. Empathy is their strongest ability.
Usually, they are gentle and soft-spoken as the light of the Moon sweetens them from the inside.
They say the most Monday Children suffer from insomnia as the Moon always watches them at night and she can’t easily let her children fall asleep.
Monday’s child may suffer from digestive problems but those people are very powerful indeed as they are completely empowered by their emotions.
Monday Children have a natural ability for glamour and beauty spells and they have very powerful Healing Magic.
Mystical Water is the key to unlock their powers as the ancient magic teaches us the Moon rules over all waters.
- Monday is dedicated to the moon and all of her magic and mystery. Mondays are for women’s mysteries, illusion, prophetic dreaming, emotions, travel, and fertility. Some suggestions for Monday enchantments would include:
- Getting outside and looking for the moon in the heavens. Sit under her light and absorb a little glamor. Call on the moon goddess Selene for practical help in magical issues.
- Invoking the god Thoth for wisdom and insight
- Empowering your silver jewelry under the light of the moon. Wear moonstone or pearl jewelry today to add a lunar and magical shimmer to your outfit. Be mysterious and subtle and wear moon-associated colors such as white, silver, and blue.
- Working spells for safe travel with a simple moonstone
- Gathering bluebells, jasmine, gardenias, or white roses to create a little garden witchery with the flowers that are associated with the moon
- Setting up a lunar Tarot spell today to increase your psychic powers
- Eating a lunar fruit such as a melon to be healthy, serene, and at peace
- Brewing up a cup of chamomile or mint tea and enchanting it for sweet dreams and restful sleep
Tuesday is the Day of Mars
(Tyr’s Day the Norse War god associated with Mars/Ares). The Passion of Mars blesses the Child born on Tuesday with a fiery will, passion, and enthusiasm.
They act spontaneously and love to always get what they want. All Children of Tuesday are warriors either this is easily noticed or not.
Their call is to claim their power and become the ‘brave children’ as Mars, the God of War intends.
Self-righteousness is one of their characteristics as youngsters but as they grow up they realize that more opinions are needed to be expressed. They are prone to accidents but they are also considered very faithful and mighty.
Tuesday Children have a natural ability for offensive spells, and they are extremely good to channel enthusiasm, excitement, and inspiration. The key for their Magical Powers is Enthusiasm!
- Tuesday is for rebels and warriors. If you are facing a challenge of any kind, need a boost to your courage, or want to enhance your passions, Tuesday is the day of the week for you. Some suggestions for Tuesday enchantments would include:
- Wearing the fiery colors associated with this day: scarlet, red, black, and orange. Don some of the more daring and bewitching colors of your wardrobe on Tuesdays and turn a few heads
- Carrying a bloodstone in your pocket or wearing garnet-studded jewelry to reinforce your convictions
- Working with protective and fire-associated plants such as the snapdragon, thistle, and holly to boost your shields and bravery
- Burning spicy-scented energy-enhancing candles to add a little magical aromatherapy to your home
- Cooking up a hearty meal featuring carrots, peppers, and garlic (all Mars foods and spices) to empower yourself for victory and success
Wednesday – “Wednesday’s child is born with Agility”
Wednesday is the Day of Mercury (Woden’s Day – Odin’s Day, the Norse god of Wisdom associated with Mercury/Hermes).
The Wisdom and Agility of Mercury blesses the Child born on Wednesday with a very powerful and practical Mind.
Curiosity is your second nature and you have a natural talent for business and communication.
Their Call is to discover and learn more and more every day.
People born on Wednesday are gifted with the ability to cope with different stimuli at the same time and this is why their multi-tasking ability makes them great at almost any job. It is said that these people are usually happy with their lives.
Wednesday Children have a natural ability in Telepath and Astral Projection as their consciousness is extremely powerful and they can control it. The key for their Magical Powers is Curiosity!
- Wednesdays are wild and wacky days. They are for communication, change, cunning, and the arts. This is a Mercury day, and just its patron god this day is full of contradictions, change, and excitement. Some suggestions for Wednesday enchantments would include:
- Pulling a little Wednesday color magic into your life by wearing purples or orange
- Carrying a multi-purpose agate with you and tapping into its various charms
- Working with magical plants such as the fern for protection. This plant will also boost the power of any other magical plants with which it is arranged.
- Incorporating lavender into charms and spells for transformation
- Using the charming scent of lily of the valley to improve your memory, or working with the aspen tree for communication
- Calling on Athena, patron of arts and crafts, for inspiration for a new project
- Fanning out a Tarot spell to increase your creativity
- Calling on Hermes on a Wednesday night to bring movement and good luck into your life