Table of Contents
- 11) They Will Accept The “Crazy” You
- 22) Despite The Busy Schedule, They’ll Give You Time
- 33) They Always Forgive And Forget As Well
- 44) They Will Stay In Contact With You
- 55) Accept Your Choices
- 5.1While you embrace your nice friends, here is a list on how you can spot the fake ones:
- 61) They Want To Be Prioritized
- 72) Gossiping Is Their Favorite Past Time
- 83) They Are Sarcastic For No Reason
- 94) They Are Competitive With You
- 105) They Will Let You Down, Always
- 10.1Help Gostica raise the vibrations and SHARE this article with your family and friends.
The first day at college, you meet a friend, become roomies, have endless conversations, and suddenly you find out your friend is fake? Let your secrets out and bitched about you.
Well, this is just a mimic of many of such unhappy events of life. We have people in our lives whom we think to be “nice”, when in reality, they are the very toxic people we shouldn’t entertain.
To put it bluntly, they are fake and all this while they only pretended to be nice.
Friends are important, friendship is to be cherished. But, how to distinguish between the “good” and the “bad”? Here is an easy list to help you spot the nice ones from the fake ones:
1) They Will Accept The “Crazy” You
Too loud in the public or weird dance moves? We all possess some sort of traits which seem odd.
But not to that person or people you call friend/s. They will love you, and not scorn at your “weirdness”.
2) Despite The Busy Schedule, They’ll Give You Time
Real friends do that. They will definitely give you a vital place in their life.
They will make time for you, no matter what. They’ll join you for a drink or hang out for a while, even after that long tiring day. Not everyday, though.
3) They Always Forgive And Forget As Well
We are only humans. We make mistakes. A good friend will always forgive you, correct you, if needs be.
A fake one will make sure to bring up your faults one way or the other.
4) They Will Stay In Contact With You
Long distance friendships are as complicated as long distance love relationships.
A good friend will make sure to text you, call you, send silly snapchat pictures and skype with you once in a while.
5) Accept Your Choices
And never criticize them. If they are truly genuine, they will support your choices, your goals, and ambitions in life.
While you embrace your nice friends, here is a list on how you can spot the fake ones:
1) They Want To Be Prioritized
Yes, these are the people who would want you to make them the most important people in your life.
But they won’t do the same.
2) Gossiping Is Their Favorite Past Time
They will eat your head talking nonsense about others. Back-bitching about them.
Just think, don’t you feel they must be doing the same to you as well?
3) They Are Sarcastic For No Reason
They will make sure they get what they want from you.
They will sometimes use sarcasm to insult you.
4) They Are Competitive With You
Everything for them is a competition. They condition themselves to think that they are the best, they are better than you and will always make sure to get the best.
Whether it’s a promotion, new clothes, academic scores and basically anything.
5) They Will Let You Down, Always
No matter what the situation is, they will always find a way to let you down. Firstly they will make plans with you, make promises and then, will never live up to it.
When you will try to settle the business with them, they’ll verbally abuse you.
Now you know. So, be careful.
Help Gostica raise the vibrations and SHARE this article with your family and friends.