Table of Contents
- 1What Is The 12 Chakra System?
- 2The 12 Chakras: Our Connection to the Universe
- 3What are the higher dimensional chakras
- 3.11. Stellar Gateway.
- 3.22. Soul Star Chakra.
- 3.33. Causal Chakra.
- 3.44.Navel Chakra.
- 3.55.Earth Star Chakra.
- 4How to access and connect to the source and higher energies of these Chakras?
- 4.11. With Reiki.
- 4.22. Unicorns.
- 4.33. Angels and Archangels.
- 4.44. Crystal therapy.
- 4.55. Sun Salutations
You may be familiar with the 7 major chakras of the human body. But did you know that some chakra systems count 12 or more chakras? In order to enhance your understanding of the energy body, it is essential to know your 12 chakras.
Familiarity with the 12 chakra system adds depth, context, and appreciation for your understanding of how chakras work and how to best balance energies in your life.
What Is The 12 Chakra System?
- The first one locates 5 chakras outside of the human body in addition to the 7 primary chakras. This is the most common way to represent the 12-chakra system, including one chakra below the root chakra and the remaining ones above the crown.
- Another one includes all 12 chakras inside the human body, positioning 5 additional energy centers in-between the commonly known 7 chakras.
The 12 Chakras: Our Connection to the Universe
Simply, the 12-chakra system brings forth the vision of our connection to the entire universe.
The premise of the 12 chakra system is that all living beings are part of a whole. Each of us is grounded to the earth and linked to the universe via a thin cable. That cable stretches from roughly three feet below your feet to miles and miles up through the atmosphere and on deep into outer space.
The 12-chakra system as a way to use a wider range of energies for healing. Using 12 chakras allows us to draw from powerful energies outside of the human body and get in touch with the whole array of dimensions of our human experience.
Even though contemporary healers mention the existence of additional chakras, it’s said that shamanic traditions have used the extraneous chakras or “power centers” for millennia for their healing practices. In many ancient traditions, earth and sky energies are believed to mix within the human body. The twelve-chakra system is a vivid representation of this belief.
After the end of the Atlantis era, the 5 out of 12 main chakras closed. That is because the Earth shifted its vibration to 3rd dimension from 5th and 6th or the higher dimensions. In order to ascend to the higher dimensions, we need to activate all the 12 chakras including the 5 deactivated ones.